Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to school

There has been plenty of nervous energy and excitement around our house for the past few days.  It all culminated yesterday when the girls started at their new school here in Lloyd.  I think the parents were just as nervous as the kids if we're being perfectly honest.  

The school put on a back to school BBQ bash last week, which was really cool.  We were able to tour around the school, see the girls' classrooms and meet their teachers.  It definitely relieved some of the stress.  Both girls have great teachers and after two days no, things are looking good.  Here is Jorja on her first day:

And Ginny on her first day:

CeCe even had an abbreviated afternoon of preschool.  She was sooo excited.  She's been looking forward to this day for over a year now I think.  It's all she's been able to talk about for a while now.  The first day was optional as far as whether or not parents stayed.  I was prepared to stay for the hour, but she told me she was good and I should leave.  How's that for a brave little girl:

I pray this will be a good year for all the girls.  So far we're off to a good start.  Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment